● Provides superior shock absorption and reinforced support for big & tall men to relieve the stress from daily activities and provide all-day comfort
● Reduces stress and lessens impact on joints
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired. and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe gel side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes' current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
Need help choosing an insole? Try our Dr. Scholl’s Insole Advisor! Paste this link in your browser to get started: www.amazon.com/drschollsadvisor. Or click on the four insole categories below to learn more.
Comfort & Energy
All-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized
Any offers are genuine savings. Because we match the prices of competitors, there is the potential for prices to drop further. We will always offer our customers our price match promise. Seeterms and conditions
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The APR, credit limit and offers that you’re offered will depend on the lender’s assessment of your application.