By using our Service, you agree to follow the rules and manners as included in our Help Centre and in our Terms and Policies. By using our Service, you agree not to engage in the following Prohibited Conduct:
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation; violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- Posting, uploading, or distributing any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libellous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could consider objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- Communicating, posting, or soliciting any items or engaging in any conduct that glorifies hatred, violence, intolerance or discrimination based on religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, or ethnic background.
- Interfering with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law or regulation;
- Interfering with the operation of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) attempting to collect, personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (c) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server; use any robot, spambot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- Performing any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service Account without permission, or falsifying your age, date of birth or other information;
Geoff Club may take any of the following actions on an account that has violated our Policies or if Geoff Club suspects prohibited conduct has occurred:
- We may contact Users or utilize a third party verification service to verify User Information.
- Geoff Club may refuse a user access to or suspend a user from all or part of the Service until the completion of such verification.
- Geoff Club may prohibit a user that is terminated for engaging in any prohibited conduct from using and accessing any future services provided by Geoff Club.
- Geoff Club may hold funds after termination to cover chargeback/funds reversal risk or refunds arising from Prohibited Conduct as stated in our Terms of Service.
We may update our list of Prohibited Conduct from time to time. The following is a list of actions Geoff Club restricts users from participating in:
- Having multiple Geoff Club accounts
- Creating a new account after being limited or permanently banned
- Creating a new account to bypass restrictions on another account
- Earning Geoff Club Credits through multiple accounts
- Indecent behaviour
- Abuse of the invite credits system by offering independent rewards for users signing up
Do not hesitate to contact Geoff Club if you come across or are solicited for such actions.
Need more help? Contact Us