We strive to provide a safe, secure, and fun marketplace for buyers. If a transaction goes sour, if you feel any inconvenienc(ed), or if you notice any Prohibited Items or Conduct, just go to our Help Centre and leave a message or send an email via contact us and we’d be happy to help.
- Don’t share your personal contact information, such as a phone number or an email address with anyone. We can’t help with interactions outside of the Geoff's Club website.
- Use a credit card instead of a debit card for online purchases. Credit cards often have better security features and purchase protection, and your credit provider is more likely to offer reimbursements for fraudulent purchases.
- Come up with a great password and change it frequently. Passwords that are non-dictionary phrases and include numbers and special characters are the strongest. Do not use the same password for more than one account or repeat passwords.
- Never share your Geoff's Club account or password with anyone, including third-party websites. We will never ask you for your password.
- Do not click on emailed links and login to your Geoff's Club account from clicking a link. The most secure way to log into your Geoff's Club account is by going directly to Geoffsclub.com and logging in from there, or accessing through the App.
- If you allow your children to use your account, closely monitor their purchases.
- Before buying online, read the listing and look at the photo(s) carefully. Read the reviews. Ask any questions before you make payment.
- Report any questionable or prohibited items through the Report link in the item listing page.
- Never give out your personal financial (payment) information or contact information to another user, especially if they are asking for it outside of our website.
- To protect you from becoming a victim of fraud, transactions must be done through the App or site. We do not support or protect transactions where payment is transmitted outside of the App or our site.
- Avoid transferring money to someone you do not know, for scenarios that seems “too good to be true” or to help resolve an “urgent” situation supposedly involving a friend or loved one. This may involve a request to rate an item you have not yet received.
- Routinely check your financial statements for questionable activity. Contact Geoff's Club immediately if you see any unauthorized charges.
- Thoroughly inspect the item upon delivery. Buyers have 3 days from delivery to request a return. Once the 3 days have passed or the buyer has rated the transaction, all sales are final.
- If you suspect that you may be a victim of fraud or other criminal activity, please contact our support.