1. For best results, plucking eyebrows should be done after showering, while the hairs are soft and follicles are open.
2. Pull hairs in the direction of growth.
3. Pay attention to speed. Rapid movements equal less pain.
4. Cosmetologists recommend stepping back from your mirror periodically to get an overall view of your face so you don't over-pluck.
5. If you're sensitive to pain, ice the area after you've removed all of the offending strands (hairs fall out easier with warm skin).
Any offers are genuine savings. Because we match the prices of competitors, there is the potential for prices to drop further. We will always offer our customers our price match promise. Seeterms and conditions
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The APR, credit limit and offers that you’re offered will depend on the lender’s assessment of your application.