Gone are the days of choosing between beautiful color and luxuriantly healthy hair. This serious silkening serum and split-end mender is clinically proven to restore, fortify, and preserve tresses of every shade.
Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair to repair and protect. Style as usual.
Repairs up to 94% of split ends after 1 use.
Reduces breakage by 65%.
Fights color fading with UV protectants.
Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Special Polymer Blend works synergistically to bond split ends together and prevent further damage.
- Carob Tree Extract forms an amino acid matrix that adheres to the hair shaft and cuticle to mend and strengthen.
- Multi-UV Protection shields against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the UV and fluorescent lighting exposure.
- Heat-Activated Vegetable Protein cross links on hair to form a cohesive bond which protects against drying and damage from styling stress.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract seals the hair cuticle to protect against environmental aggressors that can weaken hair.
- Lightweight Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil-Derived Esters provide sheer shine without weight.
- Mirabelle Plum Oil, Moringa Seed Oil and Baobab Oil adds shine and antioxidant protection
Gone are the days of choosing between beautiful color and luxuriantly healthy hair. This serious silkening serum and split - end mender is clinically proven to restore, fortify, and preserve tresses of every shade.
Oribe, the eponymous line from one of the most influential hairdressers of all time is specifically tailored to meet the hair needs of the truly glamorous. These are the products of the hair obsessed.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked