- Powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System for extended filter performance captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Multi-level filtration with a washable filter helps trap dust and particles
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carry and push without sacrificing power
- Large capacity dirt bin with bottom, Easy Empty for quick, mess-free debris emptying
- Extended cleaning reach with a 25 ft. power cord, 6 ft. hose, and extension wand
- The Turbo Brush Tool agitates and lifts dirt, debris, and hair from your stairs, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
*Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
Febreze Vacuum Filter - Eliminates Odors and Freshens as you Vacuum! Did you know that your vacuum, bagless or bagged, has filters that should be checked frequently! Depending on your household, your friends at BISSELL recommend replacing your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months or when performance begins to decline; and more often if you have pets that shed and family/friends that track in dirt and debris. Refer to your BISSELL User Guide for further instructions on filter maintenance.
This filter is not washable - It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
The BISSELL goal is to help you improve the ways you take care of your home, right down to the microscopic irritants. Since 1876, we've spent years developing cleaning tools designed to keep your living environment up to the highest standards.
Any offers are genuine savings. Because we match the prices of competitors, there is the potential for prices to drop further. We will always offer our customers our price match promise. Seeterms and conditions
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The APR, credit limit and offers that you’re offered will depend on the lender’s assessment of your application.