Connect to the TV:
1. Please connect the camera to your TV with the AV&USB cable.
2. Please set the TV signal source as AV and get into this mode.
3. You will find the camera screen that turning black which is normal, not the camera malfunction. And the content will be displayed on your TV screen. You need to operate the camera to display your photos/videos. (Notice: In this mode, the icons on the screen cannot be removed.)
Connect to the Computer:
1.Please turn on the camera,insert the AV＆USB Cable into the camera and computer port separately.
2.The computer will automatic install driver and the computer screen will display the driver installation is complete.
3.Please press the camera "MODE" button to choose the camera “MSDC ”mode,then open the U disk,the camera files can be seen.
1. Please connect the camera to your PC.
2. You will see 2 choices on the screen: "MSDC" & "PC camera", choose the "PC camera" and press OK". If it has been confirmed, there would be a camera icon on the screen.
3. Open the software you want to use (We recommended using "AMCAP", it is free to download and use).
The camera use of detailed instructions:
1. Insert the fully charged battery and memory card into the camera, then press the" POWER" button to turn on the camera.
2. How to format the memory card: Please press the "Mode" button to get into the "Setup" page. Choose the "Format" option and press "OK" to confirm.
3. How to switch modes: Press the "Mode" button to switch modes between "Photo/Video/Setup".
4. How to take photos: Press the "Mode" button to change to the "Photo" mode. Press the "Photo" button to take a photo.
5. How to record videos: Press the "Mode" button to change to the "Video" mode. Press the "START/STOP" button to start the recording. You can press the "Photo" button to pause the recording. And press the "START/STOP" button to finish the recording.
6. How to playback photos/videos: Press the "Playback" button(Beside the Menu button), and then press the "Left/Right" button to browse. Press the "START/STOP" to playback video and press the "Photo" button to pause.
7. How to delete photos/videos: Press the "Playback" button(Beside the Menu button), and then choose the one you want to delete, press the "Menu" button then choose "Delete" and confirm to delete.
8. How to adjust the volume: The volume can be only adjusted while playback. Use the zoom toggle to adjust the volume.
9. How to turn on the fill light: Press the "OK" button to turn on the light and press it again to turn off.
Any offers are genuine savings. Because we match the prices of competitors, there is the potential for prices to drop further. We will always offer our customers our price match promise. Seeterms and conditions
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
The APR, credit limit and offers that you’re offered will depend on the lender’s assessment of your application.